Bridges reports that in 1700, there were 3 bells.
- In 1825, these bells were re-cast plus 2 more added, by W & J Taylor.
- The treble & 2nd. were subsequently re-cast in 1877 by Mears & Stainbank, followed by the 3rd. in 1883 & 4th. in 1956, both the latter bells cast by John Taylor & Co. in different centuries.
- The Tenor is the only remaining W & J Taylor bell from the 1825 castings.